MODULE 1 – 1 HOUR INDIVIDUAL CONSULTATION – £95
Date & Time to be arranged in advance
A link to a downloadable video recording of the meeting will be sent
You will need to have installed the Zoom app on your device
We will meet via Zoom to discuss your needs and the initial part of the discussion will revolve around answers to questions below. This will help me to understand exactly what type of help you might need and how to focus the start to our conversation.
Further steps in the conversation will inevitably be answering questions that you might have involving technical aspects of providing online tuition/guidance but with the overview of your course/workshop as the vehicle for the advice on equipment/workings of Zoom/video making that you are undertaking. This will help me to tailor the advice to your course.
I will need the answers to these few questions in advance of our meeting:
- Do you have a course planned already for online presentation – if so what format are your participants expecting?
- Have you prepared material for this – if so please can you e mail them after booking the module
- If the answer to the first question is ‘no’, what type of online presentation format are you interested in – skills based video/live skills zoom/zoom mentoring-tutorials/not sure
- What teaching experience do you have already?
- What online experience do you have already?
You may find that you still need some more technical help if you are wanting to develop skills based video courses, in which case you might like to move on to Module 2 – Filming and Editing Videos